Sunday, February 21, 2010

Comments 4 Kids!

I have been making my posts to the children's' blogs but did not realize that we needed to post about them. Here is my posts about the blogs I have had the pleasure of seeing.

Week 4
I got to post on a 5th graders blog named Jackie. Her class used photoshop and the tools in it to create fun pictures. She said the project was fun and it looks like she really enjoyed it. I like this project because it is just a goofy way to let kids explore using photoshop and also practice using their blogs.

Week 5
In week 5 I got to check out a classroom blog. They used a website they called HeroMachine to design super heroes that had characteristics that matched up with the planets. Then they challenged the people that read their post to guess which super hero matched each planet. I like how they have to have knowledge about the planets to make the super heroes to match them. Very creative way to help the students learn about the planets.

Week 6
This week I got to see a video of a young girl from New Zealand. She is discussing things that she enjoys in a video. She enjoys art and swimming. I love that her teacher commented on her post. This blog was cool for me to see that young students are recording videos and posting them on their blogs. Kids are so smart! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment