Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 25th blog

Wow! This was a very impressive video. At first, I felt kind of inadequate when I thought of how great this 7th graders PLN or PLE was. Then I was just really encouraged and it made me want to get on top of my own PLN. I love that at such a young age these kids are doing and learning so much. This also was a great presentation. It was put together so nicely and presented great. I think so often we don't even realize the resources that we use that are part of our PLN. Watching this video makes me excited to work on my PLN more and get it organized and presentable.

I like this video as well. Those are two really great questions. I think that is great to evaluate ourselves and reflect on what we are doing in our lives. A great way would be to ask ourselves the question...Was I better today than yesterday?
I also like thinking about the question...What is my sentence? Also, I think that "my sentence" will probably change throughout my life. These are great thoughts to ponder. Check out the video and think about these questions. :)

Two questions that can change your life from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment