Sunday, April 11, 2010

Skype!

Skype logo
My first experience with Skype was about two years ago when my friend Victoria was moving to Kazahstan. She told me about Skype and said we could talk for free. It was such a neat experience. I have used Skype a few times to talk to some of my friends that live in Brasil. I love that we can talk to people in other countries! :) Not only talk, but actually see them. It is wonderful. Lately, I have just used Skype for chatting with some of my close friends. I usually keep Skype pulled up when I am doing homework and occasionally bug my friends that get on Skype. I have used Skype a couple times to ask Dr. Strange some questions. I have really enjoyed seeing how some teachers use Skype to let students connect with other classes around the globe. I even enjoyed watching the Skype sessions that Dr. Strange's classes got to do this semester. Skype is great! You should sign up if you haven't already.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda I agree with you about how awesome skype is. Just how it allows people to connect around the world and enables them to see each other and interact. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete