Wednesday, April 7, 2010

comment4kids


week 12
I love how creative and smart these children are. They blow me away with their use of technology. They painted so many beautiful pictures. The picture above is from their blog.
Hi! Your picture is awesome. I really like it and your comment about the picture. I love the colors.
Amanda Sullivan
Mobile, Al
http://sullivanamandaedm310.blogspot.com/

Week 13
Room 14 at PT England School posted some fun blogs about their school camp experiences. I really enjoyed MaryV's blog. She posted a picture of her climbing the trail on the wall. She said it was her favorite thing at camp! :) She made it higher than she thought she had. You can check out her post by clicking here.
Mary, this looks like so much fun! You look like you are pretty high up. I am a little afraid of heights so I am not sure I would do as well. I bet that was an exciting day. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your picture. Have a great day.
Amanda Sullivan
EDM 310
Mobile, AL USA
http://sullivanamandaedm310.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment