Wednesday, April 7, 2010

comments 4 teachers


These last couple weeks I got to read and comment on the blog LeaderTalk. There is some really interesting posts that really made me think about issues that I don't usually think about. I enjoyed reading them.

week 13
I love that you are so open and willing to learn new things and enhance your knowledge. Thank you for not being afraid to try and experiment with new technology. It is very encouraging to hear because I feel like too many teachers are stuff in their ways and a little afraid of trying new things. I have never heard of Naturally Speaking but from your blog post it sounds really neat. I would love to try this software sometime. It could probably save me lots of time. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You can find more of my thoughts on technology and other stuff on my own blog listed below. Have a great week! :)
http://sullivanamandaedm310.blogspot.com/
Amanda Sullivan
EDM 310 Student

Week 14
I tried to comment on the blog post this week and it said "comments are now closed for this post". I couldn't comment on the actual post so I will just put my comments on here. The post was about the Fourth Amendment and students rights. In a world of technical gadgets some teachers and administrators have crossed the line in students privacy. The post just discussed some cases that have emerged from this issue and how students still have rights. It was a very informative post. You can read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment